Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Weekly Theme- "Favorite Art Supplies"

I'll give my top 3:

First, would have to be the felt that I use for my illustrations. It's called Holland wool felt and I special order it from "A Dream Come True". It is a thinner felt that is easy to manage with less fibers flying all over the place!




Second, my FISKAR scissors, especially the ones that have rubber padding. I have tried several brands but I always come back to these because they just seem to fit my hands well. Sometimes, I'll be cutting away for hours so comfort is KEY.



Third, my favorite glue right now is "liquid stitch". Great consistency for the work I do. Not too loose or too thick. I can quickly dab, dab, dab the glue as I build the illustration which is a bonus when on a tight deadline.


No comments: