Wednesday, August 17, 2011

ilove my iPad



Hello there!

This is the first post I do from my iPad2. Hubby and kids gave it to me as a birthday gift and I am loving it! We all have to wait and take turns for using it though.. he he. ;)

Truth is I've been dying to get once ever since the iPad came out but I honestly thought that while having an iPhone and a MacBook, an iPad wouldn't be necessary. Fun of course, but not really necessary. Now I am totally in love with it and feel I can't live without it.

I followed Deb's great advice from her post on what sketch/paint program to get and bought a bamboo stylus from wacom. So far it has been great. I like that Artrage feels very natural sort of like Coral Paint and that it has layers like Photoshop too. Its amazing how instinctive and easy to use the iPad and these programs are and how kids "get it" so easily. My 9 year old daughter grabbed the ipad for a second and made the illustration above without me explaining anything to her. Isn't it great?! I know... proud mommy ;)

How about you? Any great or favorite iPad apps you can recommend? I love to hear about them.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm SO excited for you to have an Ipad2!!! (or any ipad at all! I have the first release!) I love the bamboo stylus; it's the best stylus I've used for the ipad and I love the metal clip so it can stay attached to my cover.

Unknown said...

My favorite drawing app is Adobe Ideas. But I have several I enjoy!!

Alicia Padrón said...

Thanks Kath! I'm excited too :)

I'll check out Adobe Ideas!