Friday, November 2, 2012

Holiday craft projects

http://www.enchantedlearning.com/
Enchanted Learning

I am a huge fan of craft projects for kids, but I especially like the ones that are simpler but provide a great measure of individual artistic license. I've been very into Pinterest these days which has definitely helped stoke the craft fires. It sure is pretty to cruise through, too. But I was looking for a resource that was more than just a pretty face, and a one-stop-shopping for cool, easy-but-fun kids craft projects for the holidays. I happened upon Enchanted Learning and knew I had found what I was looking for. Though it's not all "Pinterest"-y pretty, it DOES provide a variety of projects along with some REAL step-by-step (...dare I say foolproof?) craft "recipes". I did some of these when I was a kid, and I loved them! So, tried and true is one of the keys here. Then, some of them are new to me but look just as enticing to try. In fact, the kid inside me wants to give them a spin.... and again, they're so painless to put together, hey I just might! Want to join me?

No comments: