Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ba Ba Ha Ha, revisited

As advertised, this was my son's 'First Book'. Ba Ba Ha Ha is a short and sweet board book by Robert Zimmerman. The word count is well under 20. I started reading it to my son at 8 weeks old. He was a very alert baby, but I think the graphic nature would appeal to most infants, as it is intended.
This week we picked it out of the bookshelf again. Now that Miles is 2, he can read the whole book easily and crack himself up. It's such a rewarding thing to see how a book can appeal to a child at different ages and stages, but always (always) get a smile.
I ordered more copies for new baby, and plan on donating the other to my library. You can do the same here.

1 comment:

Ann Marie DiVecchia said...

I remember you posting about this book, Gina. It's nice to hear that Miles still enjoys it. I would love seeing a video of him reading it!! (His "twin" was into reading at a young age also! Strange!)