Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thankful


I'm thankful for a lot of things. But the word grateful keeps popping up too. I am thankful and grateful that I can paint and draw. I'm thankful and grateful that I am making a career out of being an artist. My gosh, it's been a road. And continues to be one, ups and downs, unexpected turns sometimes and every now and then there is a pot hole. Surprises at every corner, forks in the road ("which way do I go?"). But the honest truth is, there is NO other life for me. It's been such an amazing journey and I'm very thankful for having my art in my life.

4 comments:

roz said...

I love the yummy colors, kathy.

Alicia PadrĂ³n said...

Look at those fashion kitties with those purses!! Too fun for words!

patrice barton said...

Delightful! So much fun detail, loving the fashionable bling on mom's purse- too fun!

Kathy said...

thanks guys!! :)