Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Illustrated Song



click to enlarge

Here is an illustrated song book I did a couple of years ago for Creative Teaching Press.

I do a lot of tweaking after I scan/photograph my work (photoshop) and every time I see this book, I see all the things I would have "fixed" on my end. Cringe city.
(I was having trouble photographing the art and had to send them the originals.)

Like, moving the little bird and egg up so the text wouldn't cover it, overlapping felt where it shouldn't, stray hairs and fibers, forgotten stitches etc.
Still, I learned a big lesson with this project.

Get really good at reproduction on your end and retain tweak control!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

That is a GREAT tip!!!!
Wonderful artwork Roz! I love the happy scene. Cutie bunny!

alex xander said...

Popular ringtone in 2018
Hi everybody
Today I will share with everyone is music. Music is fun. Fun music. Music brings me sanity. I'm going on the music road. That is Ringtone. Free ringtones for people around the world. These are vibrant tunes that you can reference and install:

- Oporadhi ringtone
- Jab Bhi Teri Yaad Aayegi ringtone
- Chatal Band ringtone
- Devak Kalji Re ringtone
- Do Dhaari Talwaar ringtone

Also you can refer and install additional hindi music here: Hindi ringtone

You can leave a review for me, it helps me improve the ringtone more to do a new look for the world of ringtones. Visit my homepage to find more ringtones: https://ringtonedownload.in/

Thank you!