Sunday, February 3, 2008

Quote of the day


This was my very first piece in felt (minus the quote) and was more of an experiment than anything else. Because of the positive feedback from friends, my "felt collage" style was born.
I used this illo for my 1st "felt" promotional postcard which was also highlighted in the postcard section of the CWIM 2005.

Despite its flaws, I'm very partial to this piece and still remember those days playing with it , not knowing where it would take me and definitely not knowing that it would lead to "getting ahead".

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Roz, this is wonderful! Thanks for the bacxk-story, too -- I knew there was a reason I was still holding on t the CWIM 2005 -- I'm looking YOU up tonight!!! How fun!! (...and a belated CONGRATS to you for that, by the way :) :) )

roz said...

Thanks so much, Kathy!
It was a thrill to get to be in the CWIM. I couldn't believe it when it happened!