Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Oh, back to school...


Back to school means one thing in my neighborhood - - furniture trucks, a predominance of college upstarts shuffling around in sweatpants and flip-flops and, of course, the late night parties across the street. (I live across the street from a freshman dorm building at Harvard University.) (We get the same big fun come June, with summer school in session, but without the furniture trucks.) Some years are rowdier than others; thus far, we've been in the clear. I love autumn though, it is my favorite season, and nothing can put a damper on that feeling. In fact, I appreciate the energy and the hustle and bustle that the college kids bring to the neighborhood. Yay for Fall!!!

1 comment:

FRIZZ said...

Absolutely love these guys! The backpacks kill me.